Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Megu Egg Hunt!

Go on a walk with Megu to go on an Egg Hunt! Egg hunt is until March 15. Here's how it works:

So apparently, you come across an old man who looks like his head is about to fall off.


 Then he wants you to go on an egg hunt and find all nine eggs hidden by stray Megus.


Once you find all nine eggs, you get a rare item! There are ten different items! And ten times nine equals ninety, which means you'll have to find ninety eggs to get all of the items. And don't worry, this won't turn into a math lesson.

 
Here's how to play: You tap the arrows randomly and get to the requested block. Be careful for dead ends! When the old man says it is "Near block so and so", that block with the egg is always the block after the one the old man says it is near. Easy, right? Not necessarily.




Your Megu has 'motivation', which decreases after each block. What happens when you run out of motivation? You don't find the egg. Here's a tip: Every nine eggs, the path is exactly the same. So memorize the path so you only have to figure out one or two paths every time.

This is where Feynman comes in and rips you off. You have to buy a drug called "Driven A", which restores motivation. Thank you for reading!






18 comments:

  1. Hey! I don't know why, but the old man doesn't appears when my megu goes walk .. Can u help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to update to the newest version. Check the app store to see, and sometimes he doesn't appear.

      Delete
  2. @Andreia- The old man sometimes doesn't appear. I've had two time so far in which I didn't see him, but I can guarantee that you will see him on another walk. ;)

    But dang is MEGU greedy, I hate how they always do things like this to us >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous and Andriea, what is your megus name? I would like to visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, my megu's name is Liliblue, and my user name is Mimiyuki!
    Btw, Anonymous and Kayla, tks for ur help! Now the old man appears ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did it found 9 eggs without drug. you just follow the same pattern each time prettymuch. just add one up near the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we sure that there is always the same path to follow? 'Cause I've always had the impression that all was randomized, and I've actually read the same thing online too, confirming my thoughts.
    So does anyeone have a proof? You, Kayla? XD
    I'd be really interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I've been too lazy to actually go on a proof mission, but the path seems to be the same for me, for as long as I remember the order.

      Delete
  7. I've had this popup show up after I fail to find the egg that suggests I add freinds with Twitter who might be able to tell me the pattern. I just finished getting 9 eggs for the second time and when I go through a 3rd time I'll write down what worked for me and post so you can test and see if it works for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For first egg I went up, right, up, up.

      Delete
    2. Second egg: up, right, right, up, up.

      ~Aether

      Delete
    3. up, up, up, right, right for #3

      ~Aether

      Delete